The real problem with white flour for all diabetics, however, may occur when it is combined in the diet with soy. Healthy soy foods like edamame, tofu, and miso do not damage the stomach. Chemically processed soy protein, however, makes the gut "leaky." When unnatural soy products damage the lining of the colon, additional chemicals in white flour can enter your circulation. Some of these chemicals signal your immune system to attack healthy tissues, especially the insulin-making beta cells of the pancreas. White flour is bad for diabetics... added to textured vegetable protein is worse.
- Best Affordable Citation Building Service
- What to do When Garmin GPS doesn’t turn on?
- Wholesale Linen Trousers – Trousers Distributor UK
- Bolt Manufacturer in Mumbai, India
- Magento 2 Review Reminder
- Cloud Computing Training Institute in noida
- Xmas Loungewear – The Best Quality Longwear for Christmas!
- The Impact of COVID-19 in the Delivery Business
- WordPress Settings [Episode-1] :: How to set up General Settings
- Brands Have Been Made Modern World Commodities