The year 1920 feels so long ago that it seems almost unimaginable today. For Mr Devatha Adappa Venkata Ratnam Setty and his nephew C S Venkataram, it was a defining year for their business and lives. They made a lifelong commitment to the charm of the Silk fabric because they knew that every generation to come would, too. With this faith, Vijayalakshmi Silks was born. The company was created with the sole aim of creating iconic festival wear sarees while maintaining the integrity of the Silk fabric, and developing garments that were with the times. Yet, timeless – something that would be passed down generations, and each generation could make it their own. Embedded in tradition, yet modern.
- 10 Online Businesses You Can Start For Less Than Euro ….
- Patent Drafting, Patent Filing and Provisional Draft
- The Best Digital Marketing Strategies for Startups | Wattzupp
- Get the right advisors for Business growth |Transworld of Atlanta North
- Socio-Emotional Learning & Mindfulness Curriculum | Infinite Focus Schools
- CRM Development Company | Custom CRM Development Services
- ICC World Test Championship to be Rescheduled
- Functional Skill- Skills to Help Special Education Students Gain Independence
- Best forklift manufacturer in India
- Top-rated Load Testing Services At Shiv Technolabs