Every caravan needs to have the Kovix KVH-96 Alarmed Lock as part of its suite of security devices. The Kovix KVH-96 connects in seconds to the coupling of your caravan, whether it is attached to the tow bar of your vehicle or is stationary in your driveway. This lock is made from high strength 304 stainless steel so it’s also designed to withstand the extreme conditions of the Australian outback.
What makes the Kovix stand out from other hitch locks, is in its built-in alarm. To activate, simply insert the key and with one beep, it will signal the ‘alarm on’ mode. This built-in alarm reaches an ear-splitting 120dB. Making more than enough noise to bring attention to your prized possession and the unlucky thief attempting to steal it away. What better way is there to deter theft?
But what if you are out on the road? Won’t the constant motion set off the alarm?
Read here to learn more: https://www.secureyourworld.com.au/blog/product-spotlight-kovix-kvh-96-alarmed-lock
- Fishing Hunting and Trapping Email List | Fishing – Hunting – Trapping Data
- Event Management System
- VoiceMonk is the best Voice Over Services Provider Studio in India
- Aditya’s Blog – knowledge About SEO for Beginners
- VTM Kits, Viral Transport Media Kits, VTM Kit Manufacturer
- Wicked For You Club: Info, Tech, Reviews, Deals And Discounts
- Power Transmission Component Market
- Commercial Property in Gurgaon
- Affordable Frontier Airlines flight booking +1-855-948-3805