APPL has fully automated plants to ensure consistent material quality and safe working environment for their employees.https://www.applindustries.com/
As the Indian plastic industry got steam post-1957, over the decades it has witnessed tremendous growth and has evolved as one of the major contributors to the economy. Apart from being a major exporter of plastic products across the globe, the industry is steadily embracing technology and new-age concepts to be at par in delivering unmatched quality products. Especially over the last decade, advancement in technology, demand for newer materials and sustainability has fuelled the evolution of the industry.
One such prominent player that has placed itself as the torchbearer of the Indian plastic Industry is APPL Industries Limited. As the largest Indian compounder with an annual capacity of 130,000 MT and second-largest in Asia, it stands amongst the most trusted brands in today’s era. Conceptualized as Aalekh Polymers Pvt Ltd back in
- Buyers Top 10 Choices for the Best Silverado 1500 Exhaust System
- Ecommerce Product Data Scraping | Scrape Ecommerce Product data
- Top 10 Packers and Movers in Udaipur – Call 09461014346
- WIX – BEST FREE WEBSITE BUILDER TO CREATE A FREE WEBSITE
- Branded Round Neck T Shirts Store
- Make Sure Your Recording Studio Has The Right Amount Of Soundproofing
- Upholstery Cleaning Services Dubai
- How should I Source the Inventory for my Ecommerce Startup?
- Android App Development Services Company in Noida, Delhi, NCR
- iOS 14 Releasing Update: Benefits for Users, Developers & Entrepreneurs