Increasing applications across various end-use industries is expected to propel the growth of ortho-nitro chloro benzene market over the forecast period. Moreover, high demand for ortho-nitro chloro benzene based products in APAC region is likely to give impetus to the market during 2018-2024.
Nitration of chlorobenzene yields an isomer mix of ortho (34-36%), meta (63-65%), and para (about 1%) nitro chloro benzene. Ortho-nitro chloro benzene acts as an antecedent to compounds and has applications in dyes, pigments, agrochemicals, lumber preservatives, photographic chemicals, corrosion inhibitors, and rubber chemicals. Increasing demand for rust protection in manufacturing industry is likely to fuel the demand for ortho-nitrochlorobenzene in the production of corrosion inhibitors.
- Construction ERP Software
- Mauritius Travel Packages
- Full Stack Training In Chennai | Certification | Online Courses
- Bulk SMS Service A Favourite Marketing Strategy For Business
- Cables And Conduits How To Used And When?
- CPC Exam Preparation: Newport Encore CPC Review 2020
- What Is Environmental Monitoring System And How Cobalt X Usefull For That?
- Sanskrit Home Tutor In Katwaria Sarai, Sanskrit Home Tuitions In Delhi
- Branded T Shirts Wholesale In Tirupur India
- Same Day Tajmahal Tour From Hyderabad With Commercial Return Flight – Agra Tour Guide