Increasing applications across various end-use industries is expected to propel the growth of ortho-nitro chloro benzene market over the forecast period. Moreover, high demand for ortho-nitro chloro benzene based products in APAC region is likely to give impetus to the market during 2018-2024.
Nitration of chlorobenzene yields an isomer mix of ortho (34-36%), meta (63-65%), and para (about 1%) nitro chloro benzene. Ortho-nitro chloro benzene acts as an antecedent to compounds and has applications in dyes, pigments, agrochemicals, lumber preservatives, photographic chemicals, corrosion inhibitors, and rubber chemicals. Increasing demand for rust protection in manufacturing industry is likely to fuel the demand for ortho-nitrochlorobenzene in the production of corrosion inhibitors.
- Commerce Vs Science – Which is Best for your future?
- Cloud Computing Companies In Pune
- Telemarketing Company, Freight Solution Providers
- Nutrients Oils Manufacturer | Nutrients Oil | Icelandirect
- Social Media Marketing Company In Delhi
- Generic Alteplase Brand Cathflo Activase
- What were the key events in the investigation?
- top mobile app development companies melbourne
- PhD research, Paper Publications, Paper Publication, Research Paper Publications
- Dịch vụ khóa Facebook nhanh chóng