Union Road Transport and Highways Minister Nitin Gadkari slammed the non-performing officials at the national highways authority of India (NHAI) for delaying projects during the virtual inauguration of the authority’s new headquarters. Expressing his surprise over the fact that the completion of the building took 9 years, Gadkari sarcastically said that photographs of officials responsible for the delay should be displayed inside the building so that people get to know the great personalities who took nine years for completion of the building.
- Three reasons why everyone should play online games? Home of ohm
- Tailored enterprise solution that helps you achieve your business goals | Digital Flic | Digital Marketing Agency
- Self-Isolation: 5 Productive Things to do during Social Distancing at Home
- Rent a Villa in Ibiza, Cheapest Rent a Villa in Ibiza
- Extending shelf life of body armour
- Order All Natural, Hand Cut & Humanely Raised Chicken
- Want to Create Your Own Decentralized Protocol Like Uniswap?
- Best Indian Astrologer In Marseille | Famous Indian Astrologer In Marseille
- GST dues: Mamata Banerjee joins 5 CMs in asking Modi govt to pay up