Patna: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Sushil Kumar Modi on Wednesday said that bombs were planted at the Gandhi Maidan to target partyâ€™s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi and not just the crowd.
"Not the crowd, Narendra Modi was the target of the blasts in Patna," Sushil Modi said.
The Bihar BJP leader also hit out at Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar for not visiting the victims of the Patna bomb blasts.
- Network Meta-analysis: A Technique To Synthesize Evidence For Decision Making
- Long Beach Dumpster Company
- Global Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASIC) Market
- Oc IT Support – NetSecureIT Solutions (NSIT)
- Engineering, Design, Site Surveys And Project Management At TFG Group
- Luxury Villas In Ahmedabad | Uplands One By Arvind Smartspaces
- Web & Mobile App Development In India
- Pro & Cons Of IT Outsourcing
- Time And Distance | Apti Academy Lokesh Sharma Sir | SBI PO | IBPS Clerk | RBI Assistant
- Rainwater Tanks In Melbourne