National portal for online MSME / SSI / udyog aadhar Registration and obtaining certificate in India. Quick - Easy - Instant, Life Time Valid certificate. Eligible for all Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
What is the definition of MSME?
The Government of India has enacted the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act, 2006 in terms of which the definition of micro, small and medium enterprises is as under: Enterprises engaged in the manufacture or production, processing or preservation of goods as specified below:
A micro enterprise is an enterprise where investment in plant and machinery does not exceed Rs. 25 lakh;
A small enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs. 25 lakh but does not exceed Rs. 5 crore;
A medium enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs.5 crore but does not exceed Rs.10 crore.
- Microsoft Dynamics Partners In UAE
- Is Farro Gluten Free? Does Ferro Have Gluten Or Not?
- Tax Consultant In Islamabad
- For Best Accounting Software Call Us | User Basic Software
- What Are The Different Types Of Construction Delays?
- Egyptian Cotton Dark Grey Duvet Cover
- Catamaran Philippines
- Teeth Whitening Products Market Qualitative Insights On Application 2027
- Outlook Customer Service Toll-Free Number
- Germany VPS, Germany Linux VPS, VPS Germany, VPS Hosting Germany