National portal for online MSME / SSI / udyog aadhar Registration and obtaining certificate in India. Quick - Easy - Instant, Life Time Valid certificate. Eligible for all Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
What is the definition of MSME?
The Government of India has enacted the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act, 2006 in terms of which the definition of micro, small and medium enterprises is as under: Enterprises engaged in the manufacture or production, processing or preservation of goods as specified below:
A micro enterprise is an enterprise where investment in plant and machinery does not exceed Rs. 25 lakh;
A small enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs. 25 lakh but does not exceed Rs. 5 crore;
A medium enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs.5 crore but does not exceed Rs.10 crore.
- MBA in Russia – Best Place to Study MBA
- Instructions to set up a Cash App login
- Leading Data Center Products Provider
- Day care center in Mehidipatnam
- Differences Between Shared and VPS Hosting
- Will and Superannuation
- What is the Difference Between B2C and B2B Ecommerce Platforms?
- Contact EduNirvana – Canada PR & Study Abroad Consultants
- Inspirasi Souvenir Untuk Media Promosi
- ALatestNew, Employment, Education, Entertainment, Sports, Technology