For any business; success is dependent on how motivated its employees are and the top three motivational theories that can help us are the Maslow’s hierarchy of needs theory, Carrot and stick approach and motivation-hygiene theory. Lets’ look at each one in turn; Maslow developed the hierarchy of needs theory and placed the needs of a human being into 5 categories such as basic survival needs of food, water, shelter and air to self-actualization. If we apply Maslow’s hierarchy of needs theory to work than an organization needs to understand what motivates an employee. For example, if a worker has been unemployed for several months than the need to work and the survival instinct would be his or her basic need.
- Data science training in indore
- Men Hoodies and Sweatshirts
- Corsi di inglese a Londra
- QuickBooks backup failing?
- How Digital Transformation is Useful in Retail-A Definitive Guide
- China PLC Splitter Module ABS Type,Fiber Optic Splitter- HYC Co., Ltd
- Global Pine Derived Chemicals Market
- Innokin Sceptre Replacement Coil
- Hearing Aids in Tanuku
- How Do Door Entry Systems Work?