In IPL 2019 Mumbai Indians became the first team to win 4 IPL titles. as in the nail-biting Final, Mumbai won the match off the last ball and that too, by one run by defeating Chennai Super Kings. MI remained unbeaten against CSK in IPL 2019 as they won all the 4 games.
MI in IPL Auction 2019:
The team retained 21 players and traded Quinton de Kock from RCB. Already, the team was balanced and they were not in a dire need to fill up the squad.
In the IPL 2019 auction which was held in Jaipur, they bought only 6 players. However, the biggest talk of the town was Yuvraj Singh. The Indian veteran went unsold in the first round of the IPL auction. But in the second round, Mumbai Indians bid for him and managed to get him for his base price.
- Data Mining Services | Data Mining Solutions | Digital Flic
- IPL 2020: Best XI For Sunrisers Hyderabad
- Exceptional Deals on Singapore Tour Packages for B2B Agents!
- How Consumer Behaviour Shifted to Mobile Due to COVID-19
- Free On Page SEO Tool
- AssistEdge RPA Implementation Services | EdgeVerve RPA Services
- UV Tapes Market Technology, Development, Trends and Forecasts to 2027
- How to activate a USAA card 2020 Guide
- Boiling Crab recipe to make you keep licking your fingers daily
- ATS Happy Trials Apartment in Noida Extension
- Category: World News