Marijuana can be detected even after a month after stopping using it. According to a new American study, it is stated that marijuana remains in the human body, urine, hair and saliva for a month!
In urine: seven to thirty days.
In the blood: about two weeks.
Hair: up to 90 days.
Side effects – marijuana can affect your memory and concentration, exhaust and weaken your motivation. You may feel anxiety, panic, or feel disturbed if you are not used to smoking marijuana or use a stronger type of effect. You can experience illusions and hallucinations.
- Internet Of Things: A 360 Degree Overview
- Beuran Hendricks Earns First National Contract
- Email List According To SIC Code
- HashStudioz | Amusement Park Management System
- Red Velvet Cake Delivery In Canada
- Handling Attrition From The Human Resource Point Of View – Tips To Tackle Attrition
- Describes The Services Of Australia Visa Consultants In Mumbai?
- MILLIONAIRES GROUP-STOCK MARKET TRAINING AND TRADING SOLUTION
- Chute For Rent In Thunderbay
- Immigration Consultants Visa Services
- Category: World News