This can be done with the polishing process using diamond polishing. Diamond polishing which is running a very fine grit diamond with water until you receive the desired polish. Then finished with polishing powders, pastes, or diamond pads. These pastes and powders are very abrasive and acidic and when used correctly they can give good results. We polish using a combination of those technologies, and techniques.
Due to its acid sensitivity, marble must be cleaned using an alkaline cleaning solution. We give the solution approximately 20 minutes of dwell time. This gives the cleaner time to emulsify the dirt that is embedded into the stone and grout. We then use an industry accepted spinner tool which provides pressure coupled with vacuum for extraction.
This process also removes dirt from the top of your grout lines. This is the industry recommended method to clean stone and tile floors.
- Rolling shutters exporters India
- Large Selection of Villas for Your Vacation Destination
- The Best Training Institute For IT Development Courses in Bangalore
- norton.com/setup | norton setup
- Best Lead Management Software
- property near dwarka expressway
- Dell Service Center Chennai|Laptop Repair|Authorized Service Center
- MLM Website Development Company in India
- Kubota Neostar B2741 Price and Specifications
- All Purpose Clean Up | Junk Removal & Cleaning