Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardized test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programs. Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. Any B-School - national or international - can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates.
- Family Trip To Magical Madagascar and Beyond by Nicki Geigert
- Web Development Company India
- Furniture Kantor Terlaris
- TSL 1157 Smart Card Reader for Motorola MC55/65/67
- Quality comfort and elegent designed ruffled bed skirt
- What Stack should I Plan on Using for an Ecommerce Application?
- Nasal Swab May Prevent China Virus
- Premier Professional Healthcare Training Institute
- Sapient Bangalore Work Culture
- How to Set up OneDrive on Windows 10 – Call Helpline Number 1-800-385-7116