Makalu and Arun Valley Region around Sankhuwasabha, one of the remote hilly districts of eastern Nepal, located on the lap Mt. Makalu (8463 m), the fifth highest mountain in the world.
Due to the vast elevation differences, from 457 to 8,463 meters, there are many different ecological zones and the area can experience all variations of climate. Mt Makalu, which is considered by many to be one of the most beautiful peaks in the world, is located to the northern part of the district and dominates the horizon.
In addition to Mt. Makalu, the district is also decorated with many others majestic snow capped mountain peaks. They are Mt. Makalu II (7678 m), Mt. Kumbhakarna (7129 m), Mt. Chamlang (7319 m), Mt. Barunotse (7129 m), Mt. Himchuli (6429 m) and several other mountain ranges. The area is full of innumerable attractive places to visit and enjoy nature.
- ANNIVERSARY Bryson Tiller T Shirt
- Buy Facebook Followers
- Best SEO company in Pune
- Alkylene Glycol Market Witnessing Significant Demand in the Global Market During 2020 – 2027
- Dhaka Residential Model College Admission Result 2021 | drmc.edu.bd
- Maritime Business Solutions Can Help Prevent Accidents At Sea
- Leather Work Gloves Supplier
- Gluten-Free Cake: Easy To Make Best Gluten-Free Cake Recipe
- Diagnostic Center In Kukatpally
- Portable Toilet Rental Pocatello, ID