M3A2 Research Project: Select an Organization
For this course, you will be responsible for completing a research project. The purpose of this project is to study and apply the HR concepts involved in effective performance management systems. You will design a performance management system for an organization. Your research project will be completed in three parts (organization selection, annotated bibliography, and final project). In this module, you will complete the first part of your research project by identifying and describing an appropriate organization to use as your basis for research.
Click here for a complete summary of your research project. [PDF file size, 58.36 KB]
For this activity, complete Part One of your project. Write a short paper that identifies and describes an organization you will use for your research project. Be sure to include and address the following:
• The mission and strategy of the organization.
• The products or services of the organization.
• The org
- LED Indoor Lights for Commercial Buildings, home, Super Markets.
- Celebrate Rakhi 2020 by sending Unique Rakhi Gifts to Agra- Low Cost, Free Shipping
- Comcast Internet Outage Map
- 200-901 Dumps PDF 2020 Questions Answers
- Facebook asiakaspalvelu numero Suomi +358-923160663
- Get quality Golf Art collection from TPK Golf
- Thailand Honeymoon Packages
- Sandeep Bakhshi, CEO ICICI Bank on Plans Around Moratorium and COVID-19 Related Provisions
- Box Compression Tester
- Engineering Colleges in Bangalore