Rishikesh is known as the the yoga capital of the world but it is also a very famous destination for white river rafting. The thrilling activity of Rafting starts from Shivpuri is Rishikesh and ends on Ram Jhula. You can choose how much distance you want to cover in rafting like 10km, 16km etc. There are activities like cliff jumping, body surfing, river crossing which are done while rafting. The level of thrill increases when the water become shallow and the rough stone surface tourches the rafts.
- Best RAM for Intel Core i7-9700K in 2020
- How To Fix Error of Delete Match Account on Mozilla?
- Models and Influencers Join the LVMH Prize Committee | Essential Homme Magazine
- How to open QuickBooks in safe mode
- Buy Portable Whiskey Travel Case 3 Glasses with Swanky Bar Accessories Set
- Caribbean Airlines Flights, coupons & Flight Tickets
- How to compare best online bingo sites uk play games
- Pakiza Properties in Dubai.
- A Secure Process to Configure AOL mail on iPhone
- IBM DBMS Users Email List | DBMS Technology Mailing Database
- Category: Travel