Home services startup UrbanClap, which has now been renamed to Urban Company, acquired 33% new customers during the coronavirus-induced lockdown.
It serviced and repaired appliances in 5 lakh households since the nationwide lockdown was announced on March 25. Of this, the company has serviced and repaired ACs in 4 lakh households across India. "There was a large pent up demand in the market and Urban Company was able to serve consumers while ensuring service professionals followed all the safety protocols," the startup said in a statement today.
- Australia Nitric Acid Market Reporting And Evaluation Of Recent Industry Developments 2027
- AIPL The Peaceful Homes Sector-70A Gurgaon | Peaceful Homes
- Jual Souvenir Jam Meja Jmp 06 Promosi
- B.Tech College in Delhi
- PowerPoint Timeline Template Designs | Slideheap
- how much is 0.01 bitcoin worth
- 3 Traits of a Good Online CPA
- Top 10 Web Application Frameworks
- MS Dhoni Awards and Achievements
- Best Logistics Services Providers in India, Best Logistics Company in India