LLP Registration in Mumbai
Limited liability partnership or LLP is a partnership firm in which all partners has limited liabilties. It has the features of both, a partnership and private limited. These firms can be set up under the LLP ACT 2008. The minimum partners requirement is two where aa there is no maximum limit. Foreign partners are also welcomed in these LLP Registration in Mumbai.
Why is LLP Beneficial?
LLP has both the benefits of a private limited company as well as it exhibits the flexibility of a partnership firm.
There is limited liabilities of the partners. Therefore, partners have a sense of security as there is no risk of losing their personal asset.
There are less compliance as conpared to private limited company. No complusory Audit is required.
No minimum investment required.
How to get registered?
1. Director Identification Number : You need to first get the DIN , if you dont have it already. For this a certain fee is paid.
2. Digital Signature or Certificate :
- Official WWE Hell In A Cell 2020 T Shirt
- Food Court Signage Menus and Custom Menu Boards
- ATS Happy Trails A Brand You Can Trust Blindly The Luxurious 2BHK & 3BHK Apartments
- 20 Microns – Leading manufacturer of White Pigments and Opacifiers in India
- Online Phonics Classes for Kids – Join Today
- Driver Safety: A priority in Logistics Sector
- Digital Marketing Services in Vijayawada – SEO | SMM | PPC | Content Marketing | Email Marketing
- What to look for in a New York based insurance broker
- Global Acoustic Insulation Market
- How To Pocket $500 To $1000 In 24 Hours