The Kanchenjunga North Base Camp trek offers views of sensational snow-capped mountain peaks plus a landscape of subtropical lowlands, rhododendron and alpine forests and spectacular glaciers. Being a strenuous trek it is recommended it should be undertaken with those with some trekking experience and a good level of fitness. The north face base camp itself is situated at Pangpema (5,100) which is reached by a high track following the moraine of the Kanchenjunga Glacier. Located above the glacier, the base camp offers stunning views of the north face of Kanchenjunga and Yalung Kang, sometimes know as Kanchenjunga West (8,505m). An extra day is spent here to regain stamina for the return trip and take in the glorious views of Mount Kanchenjunga, Janu Himal and other Himalayan peaks.
- Sikka Kamna Greens Noida Location
- Treasurer Email List | Treasurer Mailing Database | DataCaptive
- Chief Diversity Officer List | USA Chief Diversity Officer Mailing Database
- Get Old Tractors Price In India
- Optical Lenses Manufacturing Company – Optica
- How does the N95 mask pass the American NIOSH standard?
- Looking for IT Support for business?
- Old Romantic Songs in Hindi Online – Lifestyle Fun
- Reputed Engineering College in Dehradun, Uttarakhand | DBGI
- Jaipur Tour by Car From Delhi