Jim Corbett is mainly famous for its wildlife reserve and is located in Uttarakhand. You can enjoy jungle safari in Jim Corbett National Park and can have the site of of wild animals in their natural habitat. Other than this you can also explore Corbett waterfall where the falling water looks so heavenly. If you are an adventure lover then you can also enjoy river rafting in Corbett National Park. Jim Corbett National Park is divided into various zone in Dhikala zone which is mostly the famous zone among the tourist you can spot some of the rare species of animals such as Bengal Tiger, Hog deer, dhikala Chaur and many others. The bijrani zone of this National Park is famous for Sporting Bengal tigers and other animals such as Sambar, Chital, hog deer, tiger and more than 600 species of migratory birds. In the Jhirna zone of Jim Corbett National Park you can spot animals like elephant, deer,nilgai Chital. This National Park is also having Durga Devi zone where you can explore the wide r
- What is AppSumo? What Are AppSumo Alternatives?
- How to Compare Business Gas Prices in UK
- Prediksi Hasil Akhir Manchester City vs Hull City 31 August 2013
- 3 Benefits of Working with Form W2 Professionals
- How Mobile App Development Can Take Your Business to the Next Level
- Best IELTS Institute In Delhi
- Freezy Rentals refrigerated vans for rent
- Forgot Belkin Router Password; how to login, recover, or update it?
- Standby Letter of Credit
- Legacy Planning | Financial Planning | Main Street Investors
- Category: Travel