2019 Strategic Interview Tips
It has been said before that hiring has no exact formula or guidebook. It is an art form, and unfortunately it can be subjective. Managers are more likely to hire a candidate who possesses the same attributes or mannerisms of themselves. This is called the similar-to-me-bias, and it could cause the interviewer to choose a less suitable candidate. The similar-to-me bias is something that is often done subconsciously rather than intentionally.
Monkey see, monkey do- also known as “mirroring”
The HR manager speaks quietly and slowly. You speak quietly and slowly. The HR manager puts one hand close to her mouth while she speaks. You put one hand close to your mouth while you speak. You get the point.
Mirroring can create a rapport with whomever you are imitating. This can subconsciously build trust and help a person it staffing company in hyderabad feel more connected to you.
- Digital Marketing Course Training Institute in Thane, Navi Mumbai, India
- Hire Developer in Mumbai, India
- Crude Oil Trading -Yongan International
- Best Logistics Tracking Software in India | Cargo ERP
- Professional Dynamic Website Design & Development company in India – Big Aquatic
- can diabetes type 1 and type 2 be controlled
- What to Expect – Performance Health Chiropractic
- Top Virtual assistance
- Non Plagiarized Essays
- Fire and Safety Course in Chennai