Isoeicosane is a synthetic liquid oil, mainly used in the cosmetics and personal care industry as a substitute for mineral oil and silicone. Isoeicosane is also used as a plasticizer, emollient, skin conditioner and solvent in many cosmetic applications. Isoeicosane helps to maintain body moisture and also helps to prevent water loss from skin cells. Isoeicosane also increases the viscosity of a cosmetic base solution and is used in various cosmetics and personal care formulations such as lipsticks, mascara, face powders, moisturizers, suntan products, hair conditioners, and others.
- Corporate Wellness Program Melbourne – by Kyah O’Connor
- CASTOR OIL – Uses, Benefits
- 2020 Microsoft MB-500 Dumps Prep & Test Bundle, MB-500 Study Guide
- Global Energy Management Systems Market
- Buy vanities at best price
- flower bouquet delivery in dubai|red rose|sunflower shop near me|tulip – BetterFlowers.ae
- Shopify Development Company- Hire Shopify Experts
- Mothers Day Flower Bouquet Delivery in Canada
- The Rise of China: A Potential Concern to the world order?
- Web Development Company in India