ISO/IEC 20000 is the international standard for IT service management.
ISO/IEC 20000 is applicable to any organization, large or small, in any sector or part of the world which relies on IT services. The standard is particularly applicable to internal / external IT service providers, IT departments and IT outsourcing organizations.
ISO/IEC 20000 certification demonstrates that an organization has adequate controls and procedures in place to consistently deliver a cost effective, quality IT service.
- RFID Cable Tags | Manufacturer | India Gurgaon Delhi
- Content Marketing Statistics You Need To Know In 2020
- The Principle Of The Feed Mixer
- Cinema|Theatre|Creative|Advertising Agency|In Tirupati|Kalyani Ads
- How To Get Traction For An Online Business? – A Guide
- Do Organizations Need Remote DBA Support?
- Business Coach In Oklahoma
- How To Wash Car Windows
- Importance Of Saying Goodbye To Your Kid In The Early Stage
- Are Your ETF Investments, At Your Disposal?