In the continuously growing ecommerce world, the relationship between the seller and the marketplace is such that they are quite occupied in listing products online in order to drive sales. However, when it comes to selling online, simply listing products and waiting for orders from customers is not sufficient. For selling online, after listing and selling the products, both, the sellers, as well as the marketplaces, must make money in the process. But, are the sellers actually making money, here? We often come across the term ‘Seller Frauds’ and other scams regarding poor product qualities, SLA (Service Level Agreement) breaches, wrong product delivery, etc.
- Recruitment Companies in Riyadh, Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- CDO Email list| Mailing list of Chief Data Officer
- How to Create Engaging Social Media Graphics in Four Easy Steps?
- turkey towel manufacturers in madurai
- Transformer oil Regeneration Machine Plant Process – Filtervac Canada
- Buy Saree Gown Online at Fresh Look Fashion
- Best Institute for Data Science in Hyderabad
- Best Diagnostic Services In Dilsukhnagar
- What is Elegant Themes? What Are Elegant Themes Best Themes?
- Food Packaging Boxes