The BCCI will continue to monitor and work closely with the Indian government to ensure the safety of everyone involved in the IPL. As of now, they had decided to put IPL 2020 on postponement until April 15.
‘Safety is most important for the players and at the moment (with) what’s going around in the world and India with the government directives this is all we can do. We have postponed remaining domestic matches’, said BCCI President Sourav Ganguly.
- KIMBERLEY FIBREGLASS POOL 10M X 3.4M
- telecom magazine india
- To be Competitive through Strategic HR and Its Benefits
- ATS Pristine Site Layout
- Spring outfits men | Big and tall store | Men’s clothing near me
- On demand grocery delivery
- San Fernando Valley Jobs
- Hayal sohbet odaları
- Scaffolding & Accessories manufacturer In Bangalore | Choudhary Scaffolding
- Cali Seeds UK – Cheap Cannabis | Planted Evidence