The encounter between table-toppers Mumbai Indians and Royal Challengers Bangalore had everything from Devdutt Padikal’s knock to Suryakumar Yadav's 360 hitting, and Jasprit Bumrah’s masterclass. Chasing RCB’s challenging total of 165, the defending champions lost their in-form opener Quinton de Kock early in their chase. Ishan Kishan and Saurav Tiwary also proved to be ineffective in the game but Surykumar Yadav led the inning with Krunal Pandya as he did on many occasions.
- Cara Merawat Mug Dengan Benar Agar Tetap Awet
- Flexi Desk coworking space dubai
- Mehbooba Mufti says Trump’s defeat in US a harbinger for BJP in Bihar,
- SK SEAFOOD INTERNATIONAL – The best quality, frozen fish in Chittagong, Bangladesh
- Optical Lenses Manufacturing Company – Optica
- Apple Concentrate Market Status and Development Trend by Type and Application and Future Forecast 2027
- Same Day Taj Mahal Tour From Bangalore with Commercial Return Flight – Agra Tour Guide
- Will the complexities of 5G security destroy its potential?
- A Comprehensive Comparison of WordPress v/s Wix v/s Squarespace: What Suits Your Website Best?
- Cloudtail India revenue up 25%, touches Rs 8,945 crore