IPL 2020 has been pushed back to April 15
Due to the outbreak of the novel corona virus, the start of the IPL 2020 has been pushed back to April 15. The president of the Indian cricket board Sourav Gangly, secretary Jay Shah, and the top management of IPL took the decision as advised by various norms of the Indian Government.
Earlier the Government had suggested to avoid events that might attract a huge crowd. Regarding the league the Government had mentioned it would advice to not continue the league in this situation but the organizers must take the final decision. The Government had also issued restriction on all foreign passports till April 15 which would not allow any foreign cricketers to visit India to play the 13th edition of IPL.
- Rawalpindi Board 2nd Year Result 2013
- Create Online Store Without Any Coding With Builderfly Ecommerce Platform
- Mill Creek Real Estate
- Hire Trusted & Professional Toilet Inspection Services In Pacifica, CA
- Prediksi Celtic Vs Barcelona Grup H Liga Champions 2013-14
- CMS Website Development Services – Hire CMS Developers | SpryBit
- Ways To Strengthen You Parent Kid Bond
- NTR Health University AP Results Of MD Ayurveda Homoeo Unani Entrance Test 2012
- V Belt, Girth Gear, Pulley Manufacturer, Exporter, Ahmedabad, India
- Decorative Paints & Coatings Market
- Category: World News