With seven wins from 10 games, Virat Kohli-led RCB will be looking to enter in top-two teams with a win here, while Chennai is languishing at the bottom with only three wins from 11 games. In their last encounter, RCB had defeated the three-time IPL champions CSK by 37 runs. RCB will be keen to register another win against CSK to confirm their position in the playoffs, while all the playoff entry doors have been for CSK. MS Dhoni’s CSK will be looking to salvage their pride by registering their fourth win in IPL 2020.
- Call Psychic Now Brooklyn
- Food Delivery App Clone
- Surprise your siblings by offering fascinating gift hampers
- UV Coatings Market Set to Register healthy CAGR During 2020-2027
- MYTHS REGARDING SMM YOU NEED TO GET RID OF TODAY!
- Web Development Services India with Certified Web Developers – Fullestop
- Internet Marketing: Know The Different Models
- 5 Potential Pitfalls while Developing an On Demand Taxi App like Uber
- SSC CHSL Exam 2019 Go to Important link Section for SSC CHSL 2019 Remai…
- Simple Skincare Routine which may help you in getting Glowing Skin