The top two teams of IPL 2020 will face each other for the Qualifier 1 on November 5 at the Dubai International Stadium. The encounter between the third and fourth placed teams for eliminator will be held at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi on November 6. The loser of the Qualifier 1 and the winner of Eliminator will take each other for the Qualifier 2 on November 8 in Abu Dhabi. The IPL 2020 will come to an end with Dubai International Cricket Stadium hosting the final on November 10. All the matches will start at 7:30PM IST.
Mumbai Indians, Delhi Capitals and Royal Challengers Bangalore are the top three teams of the IPL 2020. All three sides have 14 points but different in net run-rate. They need only a win to secure a playoff spot.
- Carrot Cake Delivery in Quebec City Canada with Free Shipping
- Book Part Time Maids | Daily | Weekly | Monthly in Al Warqa | Upkeep
- Discover the Benefits of GPS Trailer Tracking
- Industrial Weighing Solutions
- Urologist in Chandigarh
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring Size, Share, Trends, and Forecast 2020 – 2027
- enrolled agent course instructor in hyderabad
- Illuminate your Surroundings with Solar Street Lights-solarmyplace.org
- c Best Online Private Limited Pvt Ltd Company Registration in Delhi India
- Teeth Whitening Products Market Growing Immensely at a Global Level Upto 2027