Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF) has issued a statement stating the production of the vaccine is likely to begin in early 2021. Earlier this week, Russia had stated that interim results from clinical trials showed that the vaccine had an efficacy of 95% and higher. The country also announced that the vaccine will be available at a lower price than other registered vaccine candidates. In international market, the vaccine is likely to cost $10 per dose.
- 7 Most Important Steps For Mobile Application Development
- How to Get a Green Card | Cook and Associates Attorneys at Law
- Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency MLM Script Software Development-MLM software chennai
- Get quality Golf Art collection from TPK Golf
- How Teachers Can Unplug — And How Stress Affects Us
- How Much Do You Know About 2D And 3D Animation?
- Vitality Efficient Outdoor LED Flood Lights
- Different types of Excavator Buckets
- Tackle the battle with a Cryptocurrency exchange development company
- Google Adsense Auto Ads