If you work with massive datasets in Pages, then you might often want to freeze some tows and columns so that you can see them while browsing other areas of the spreadsheet. You can easily do it by freezing the panes. When you freeze columns or rows, they get locked on the spreadsheet. If you use Pages on your Mac or iPhone, then here’s what you need to do.
- Best Software Development Company in Bareilly
- ThugsofBD.Com – Know For Sharing | Tech Forum and Community.
- Chemical Storage Tanks Manufacturer
- best cbse schools in bangalore
- Difficulties in transaction steps through the Mobile app in Bitfinex
- Give Stock Market Advice by Arvind Bajaj
- Buy 3 BHK+ Study Apartments @71 Lac – ATS Nobility Noida Extension
- Prepress Services, Typesetting Services, eLearning Services
- Auditing Services | Accounting Services | VAT Consulting Services
- Gmail NOt working On Android phone | Someoneusingmyemail