A literature review is a survey of academic sources on a particular project topic. It gives an overview of the ebb and flows information, permitting you to distinguish significant hypotheses, strategies, and holes in the current research.
A literature review is to show your reader that you have read, and have a good grasp of, the main published work concerning a particular topic or question in your field.
It is very important to note that your review should not be simply a description of what others have published in the form of a set of summaries but should take the form of a critical discussion, showing insight and an awareness of differing arguments, theories, and approaches. It should be a synthesis and analysis of the relevant published work, linked at all times to your own purpose and rationale.
- L2: Arithmetic Questions | #RBIAssistant Mains | #SBIClerkMains | Apti Academy | Lokesh Sir
- Efects Of Social Media On Students
- Best CLAT Coaching In India | Law Entrance Coaching India
- RFID Printers- Buy RFID Printers | RFID4USTORE
- Floral POS – Hana Florist POS
- QAS Group The Best Inbound Call Center
- The Perfect Warehouse Lighting LED UFO High Bay Light
- Official Utica Strong T Shirt
- Stainless Steel Forged Pipe Fitting Manufacturers In India
- Digital Marketing Courses In Pune – Best Training Institute Pune | Digital Dnyan Academy