Users from across the globe register in your app. They can transfer money to each other instantly. Here is a simple user journey for your understating:
John( U.S ) and Smith ( France ) are Registered Users in your Money Transfer App.
John wants to Transfer $1000 to Smith.
John Logins to the App > Deposits $1000 inside his account using his Credit Card. The fund shows up in his wallet inside the app.
Then he keys in the Mobile number of the person, he wants to send $1000 to. In this case he enters the mobile number of Smith > Immediately Smiths profile shows > He chooses it.
He enters the amount he wants to send ie. “$1000” and hits the SEND button.
The $1000 gets converted to Cryptocurrency ( Stellar XLM coins ) > Gets deposited in the wallet of Smith.
Smith gets a notification on receiving EURO 880 ie. $1000.
Smith clicks Withdraw > The Cryptocurrency gets converted to EURO and gets deposited in his account.
- Digital Marketing Agency In India | Online Marketing In UAE – DigBaap
- IRB Software | Institutional Review Board | IRB Protocol
- Call Center Industry Email List | Call Center Mailing Database | Datacaptive
- Shikhar Dhawan Career Stats Family Records Latest News
- Web Email Extractor Pro | Best Online Email Extractor Tool
- Best Digital Marketing Company In Bihar And Jharkhand
- Best Digital Marketing Tools To Grow Your Business
- Web Design And Mobile App Development Portfolio
- Tilt In Space Wheelchair
- Meta – Analysis End To Scientific Debate ? – Pubrica