Users from across the globe register in your app. They can transfer money to each other instantly. Here is a simple user journey for your understating:
John( U.S ) and Smith ( France ) are Registered Users in your Money Transfer App.
John wants to Transfer $1000 to Smith.
John Logins to the App > Deposits $1000 inside his account using his Credit Card. The fund shows up in his wallet inside the app.
Then he keys in the Mobile number of the person, he wants to send $1000 to. In this case he enters the mobile number of Smith > Immediately Smiths profile shows > He chooses it.
He enters the amount he wants to send ie. “$1000” and hits the SEND button.
The $1000 gets converted to Cryptocurrency ( Stellar XLM coins ) > Gets deposited in the wallet of Smith.
Smith gets a notification on receiving EURO 880 ie. $1000.
Smith clicks Withdraw > The Cryptocurrency gets converted to EURO and gets deposited in his account.
- Best iPhone App Development Company in USA
- Leader Talk: Interview with Abhiraj Singh Bhal, Co-Founder, UrbanClap
- Different Types Of Construction Claims
- Maharadscha Indisches Restaurant Leipzig | Tisch online reservieren bei Halloessen.de
- Godrej Evoke Villas Payment Plan
- Beautiful Bathroom Design Ideas – 10 Minutes for Mom
- Tree Removal in Roswell
- Tổng kho máy phát điện
- Magento 2 Shipping Per Customer Group
- How should I Source the Inventory for my Ecommerce Startup?