Hindusthan Educational and Charitable Trust was founded in the year 1992 by the eminent Industrialist and Philanthropist, Shri T.S.R Khannaiyann. The Trust is being managed by the Secretary, Smt. Sarasuwathi Khannaiyann, Joint Secretary Smt. Priya Satish Prabu and Trustee Shri.K.Sakthivel Raja. Since its inception the Trust has involved itself in benevolent activities for inculcating quality education by promoting various types of Educational Institutions.
Hindusthan College of Arts & Science pursues a philosophy of perpetual acquisition of knowledge. Apart from academic curriculum, equally important is the policy to provide value based education and to bring out the hidden potential in students that equip them to approach life with optimism. The main motive of the Hindusthan Trust is to serve the needy. The Trust adopts poor children and offers free education. It also offers assistance and guidance pertaining to higher studies. The Trust also helps them to earn a living. The Trust mot
- Florida Model Photographer
- Kaos polos Rawalumbu | CAHAYA KAOS POLOS
- Spiti valley packages
- PP Jumbo Bags Market Growth Prospect and Technology Innovation Revenue Forecast to 2027
- Ultimate UPS Buying Guide – How To Choose A Perfect UPS System?
- Advantages of AutoCAD
- Grant Writing Services by Robin L. Cabral
- Guideline- What is the Best Online E-commerce Store Platform?
- How To Stop Fire Stick Buffering Problem
- The Business NLP Academy
- Category: Education