When we hear about the word “gluten-free”, it evokes the feeling of a duster scourging in our mouth that won’t allow you to praise the meal. How about gluten-free cookies? Suspiciously substandard?
Don’t want to taste?
I suggest it will satisfy your savoury best than those containing gluten!
Here I am sharing the two recipes of Gluten-Free Cookies to satisfy your cravings.
1. Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies
Trust me, this recipe is too straight-forward to require a hand-mixer. Just rest the dough for an adequate period so that the almond flour can hydrate fully adding delicacy to your crunchy snacks. If you want your cookies slightly thicker, chill the dough for a minimum of two hours.
1. 3/4 cup of (1 1/2 sticks) melted butter, cooled
2. 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar
3. 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
4. 2 large-sized eggs
5. 2 tablespoons of pure vanilla extract
6. 3/4 cup of almond flour
7. 1/2 cup of corn-starch
8. 1/2 tablespoon of baking soda
9. 3/4 tablespoon of k
- Beard Hair Transplant In Hyderabad
- Tarpaulin Manufacturers
- Hire Toyota Fortuner | Car Rental | Rent A Car Lahore | 0312-4343400
- Official Gimme Kiss Merch
- E- Signature In The Age Of The COVID-19
- How Web Design Affects Your Content Marketing?
- Official Flamingo Melting Pop
- Qualify Your Sales Leads Using Easy And Effective Steps
- Do Not Make These 5 Content Optimization Mistakes Ever.
- ECommerce Business: Builderfly Blog
- Category: Business