Global soluble dietary fibers market driven by the factors like increasing demand for organic & natural ingredients coupled with shifting consumer focus toward functional foods.
Global soluble dietary fibers market
The report is estimated the market size for global soluble dietary fibers market, which was valued US$ 1.80 Bn in 2017 and is expected to reach US$ 4.50 Bn by 2026, at a CAGR of 12.14% during a forecast period.
Soluble fiber is soft and sticky, which absorbs water to form a gel-like substance inside the gastrointestinal system. Beans, peas, oats, barley, fruits, and avocados are the top sources. Soluble fiber benefits soften stool, which can slide through the GI tract more easily.
- Clat Coaching in Delhi
- Delivery Beds Market- Growth, Manufacturers and 2027 Forecast Research Report
- T8 4ft 18W LED Tube 5000K Clear 2500 Lumens Single Ended Power
- Shirdi Flight Packages From Bangalore
- Stadium Goods Celebrates 5 Year Anniversary T shirt
- Movers and Packers in Electronic City
- Novel Coronavirus… Is there a way out?
- Online cake shop in London
- Quality comfort and elegent designed ruffled bed skirt
- 6 Things to do Before You File for Divorce