Glass Substrate Market was valued US$ 1.54 Billion in 2017 is projected to reach USD 2.64 Billion by 2026 registering the CAGR of 6.97%.
Glass substrate market Increase in manufacturing of electronic components, semiconductors, MEMS devices, display devices, telecommunication & computing devices are some of the other factors that are driving growth of glass substrate market in the electronics industry. Borosilicate-based glass substrates type is the most widely used type of glass substrates that can be attributed to its properties, such as high chemical resistivity, low coefficient of thermal expansion, and high surface strength.
Asia Pacific holds maximum share of glass substrates market and is predicted to grow at a highest CAGR. Urbanization and industrialization led by emerging countries in this is driving the glass substrate market. China is expected to hold the largest share of glass substrate market in Asia Pacific region followed by India.
- Everything you need to know about rack mount server in Lahore
- LEE Men’s Regular Fit Straight Leg Jean
- Best Salesforce Developer and Digital Marketing Agency
- iPhone App Development Company in India
- Taxi Services in Ajmer, Car Rental in Ajmer, Ajmer Car rental, Car rental Ajmer
- Top Serviced Apartments for Rent
- Loan Against Property
- Kaos polos Mustika Jaya | CAHAYA KAOS POLOS
- Order Meals on Rail Online at Bareilly Railway Station | Delivery in Train | IRCTC Zoop eCatering
- Balcony safety net Services in Hyderabad