Global Connected Logistic Market was valued US$ 13 Bn in 2017, and is expected to reach US$ 58 Bn by 2026, at a CAGR of 20.56 % during forecast period.
Connected Logistics are providing several benefits to logistics businesses offering services for different industry verticals by providing real-time access, improved operational effectiveness, and improved productivity by integration of multiple connected platforms. Connected Logistics service providers are introducing innovative products and solutions to provide ease of access and high level of interoperability to reach high productivity and informed decision making with collective efforts. Also, there are different communication technologies that assist improved logistical support, these include Bluetooth, ZigBee, Wi-Fi, and others. NFC segment is expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
- air conditioned server rack
- Santa Clarita Water Division (CA) selects NorthStar Utilities Solutions’ CIS
- Best Birthday Party Places in South Delhi to Celebrate Birthday
- Social Media A Boon For Business Marketers
- How To Simply Switch Your Business Gas Suppliers
- Order Meals on Rail Online at Solapur Jn Railway Station | Delivery in Train | IRCTC Zoop eCatering
- BA Admission in Ahmedabad, Surat, Rajkot, Patan, Baroda, Jamnagar, Bhavnagar in Gujarat
- Update Multiple Workflow Rules in Salesforce
- Kaos polos Medan Satria | CAHAYA KAOS POLOS
- El mejor lugar para visitar en Auckland con Delta Airlines