Global Bitumen Market has valued US$85 Bn in 2017 and is estimated to reach approximately US$110 Bn by 2026 at a CAGR of about 3.28 % during a forecast.
Global Bitumen Market is segmented by derivative, by application, and by region. Based on the derivative type, bitumen market is classified into paving, oxidized, cutback, emulsion, polymer modified. Roadways, waterproofing, adhesives, insulation are application segments of the bitumen market. Geographically bitumen market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America.
Bitumen is mainly driven by increasing government policies towards roads and infrastructural development by using Public Private Partnership (PPP) models across developed as well as developing nations.
- USA IMPORT EXPORT TRADE DATA
- Dance Classes for Kids in Dubai
- Pakistan National Cricket Team”
- Everest Base Camp Trek In January- Weather, Route Safety, Things To Bring And Other Detail
- private security agency in bangalore
- A Complete guide to Setup Netgear Router
- Egyptian Cotton is Amazing Fabric For Waterbed Sheets
- Surveys: The Easiest Way to Make Money
- Delivery Tracking Software, Courier Tracking System
- Security camera price in Lahore