Global Bitumen Market has valued US$85 Bn in 2017 and is estimated to reach approximately US$110 Bn by 2026 at a CAGR of about 3.28 % during a forecast.
Global Bitumen Market is segmented by derivative, by application, and by region. Based on the derivative type, bitumen market is classified into paving, oxidized, cutback, emulsion, polymer modified. Roadways, waterproofing, adhesives, insulation are application segments of the bitumen market. Geographically bitumen market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America.
Bitumen is mainly driven by increasing government policies towards roads and infrastructural development by using Public Private Partnership (PPP) models across developed as well as developing nations.
- Analytics And AI Say Singaporean Office Workers Will Like This
- Health Benefits Of Vegetarian Diet For Child
- Welcome To Youth Basketball – Royalbasketballschool.com
- Many Benefits Of Using A Room Booking System
- Digitalsteps.in:- Seo, Seo Company Seo Expert, And Digital Marketing Company.
- Best SMO Company Services Delhi NCR
- 2019 Best Python Training In Bangalore
- Heavy Haul Trucking Company/Services In Dallas Texas
- 1 BHK Flat In Haridwar
- Rehab Programs For South Asians In Toronto