Global Automatic Feeding System Market was valued US$ 5.1Bn in 2017 and is estimated to reach US$ 9.8Bn by 2026 at a CAGR of 8.51%.
Automatic feeding systems gain in importance due to rising demands on performance-related feeding of cows and animal welfare. But so far, under practical conditions, AFS is used with static settings for feeding times and frequencies without taking into account animal demands.
Global Automatic Feeding System Market
Increasing the number of customers for meat and dairy products across the globe has led to an improved interest between the farmers to use automatic feeding equipment for livestock to reduce labor and increase the productivity of the animals owing to precise and proper feed delivery on time. The major restraining factor for the automatic feeding system market is the lack of standardization of automatic feeding systems.
- How to choose the right volunteer activity for your kid
- AWG CWDM4 Mux Demux, WDM Manufacturer – HYC Co Ltd
- Get Budget Friendly Shimla Tours and Travels Services!
- Mothers Day Flower Delivery Gaylord MI – Rosemary Pepper Flower
- Servo voltage regulator: types and selection of three-phase servo voltage regulator
- Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2020
- Best Mobile App Development Company in Noida
- Sikka Kamna Greens Noida Location
- Pregnancy tips for first time mother
- Official Hella Mega Tour 2020 T Shirt