Congress leader Ghulam Nabi Azad has offered an explanation for party’s dismal performance in recently held elections including the Bihar polls. He said the five-star culture prevalent in the party was responsible for it as leaders did not have not any connect with the masses. He said elections cannot be won from five star hotels. He said upon getting a ticket, the leaders book a five-star hotel and refuse to move without an air-conditioned car or visit the places where there is an untarred road.
Azad said the top leadership was not the reason behind downfall of the grand old party, but the local leadership. He said block leaders and district leaders have lost the connection with people.
- App Ex- How to Boost Ecommerce Conversions with Email Marketing?
- Recruitment management software
- Celestron Binoculars For You?
- What is a Request for Proposal?
- alarm system australia
- Commercial Land Otariya 651 Fp 8 In High Access Corridor Dholera Sir
- Certified Scrum Master |Virtual Instructor (CST) Led Workshop| Scrum Stubs |
- Rockwell Deep Freezer Distributor, Rockwell Deep Freezer Dealers in Delhi
- Rich Schefren Business Growth System