See the SSC marksheet below as an example. Here the main subjects are eight and optional subject is only one. So I am adding points serially as the marksheet. According to the SSC Marksheet, Bangla 4 + English 4 +Mathematics 4 + General Science 4 + Islam Studies 5 + Geography 3 + History 4 + Civics 3.5 + Agriculture Studies 3 (through it has 5 but in case of optional subject, -2 is required) = 34.5. Now dividing 34.5 by 8 (as the main subjects are eight. Optional subject is extra for better result. Even if you fail the optional subject, you also will pass) = 4.31. So the SSC result grade point is 4.31 according to included marksheet.
- We Drive Your eCommerce Business
- Professional web designer in bathinda | 90238-42905
- Clipping Path Service
- Pearl Organic Sheet Collection – BedBreeZzz
- When Is The Right Time To Buy A Trailer?
- Security Agencies Near Me – URBAN SECURITY GUARDS
- Take Your Small Business to the Web With Square Online
- Waste processing plants – Ballistic separator
- More About Demi Lovato:
- 24 Emergency Plumbers London | Plumbers By City London