Gangotri is a tiny pilgrimage town located in the Uttarkashi district of Uttarakhand. The holy Gangotri temple is located in this sacred town. It is believed that at this place River Ganges descended on the earth after severe penance of King Bhagirathi. The Gangotri Temple was built by the Gurkha general Amar Singh Thapa in the early 18th century. The Ganges originates from Gaumakh which is accessible after 19 Kms trek from Gangotri.
Gangotri Tourism complete details 2020 - Gangotri Temple Opening date, The Best time to visit, How to reach from Delhi / Rishikesh / Haridwar, and all the FAQ of Gangotri Town and Temple.
For more details please contact us:- +917252885525
- Keerthy Suresh with Cute and Lovely Smile for Latest Ad Shoot
- Best Organic Skincare Collection
- QS+Active – BedBreeZzz
- Australia immigration
- Society Management Software In India
- Strategic Fundraising Coaching Services by Robin L. Cabral
- What is an Industrial computer and how it is different from commercial computers?
- ConnectWise Users Email List ConnectWise Customers Mailing Database
- Luxury Home And villa for sale in estoril | fine luxury property
- Best website design company in noida