Last Tuesday, Barbara Pompilii confirmed the decision to forbid the use of wild animals in traveling circuses as well as dolphins and killer whales in marine parks.
As reported by ABC News, Barbara Pompili, France’s Minister of Ecological Transition, announced the decision of the French Government to gradually ban bears, tigers, lions, elephants and other wild animals in traveling circuses and marine parks.
- Mobile App Development Pune
- Supple – Best Seo service in Australia
- Global Marine Cables and Connectors Market
- The Hidden Truth About Six Sigma – DMAIC Approach Exposed
- Most Valuable Smart Contract-Based MLM Plans-OG software solutions
- Convey Love with Heart-Warming Rakhi Gifts Online- Safe & Secured Payment, Lowest Price
- Fitness Equipment Market Set for Rapid Growth and Trend, by 2027
- Top Vehicle Parts – The US Auto parts Shop Reviews Online.
- A digital growth story
- PPE Suppliers Toronto