Asian companies caught off-guard by the outbreak can now rely on one free month of a free cloud-based remote-working app.
As businesses across the region face further restrictions on staff travel and congregation in response to the continuing COVID-19 outbreak, some companies are stepping up to offer free time-limited software to help tide businesses that need remote-access solutions.
On 27 Feb, Cloud solutions vendor Nutanix announced it will provide an enhanced free trial of its Desktop as a Service (DaaS) solution called Frame to businesses across Asia.
- online men t shirt store
- Car Rental Service in Agra
- ABC Spell – Fun Way To Learn
- Personal Fitness Plan
- Bar and Grill Restaurant Brampton, Ontario | Sher-E-Punjab Bar and Grill
- 6 Reasons Why Agile Methodology is Perfect for Developing eCommerce Projects
- APPCSW1 (April 17-18 2020), Advanced Practice Provider Clinical Skills Workshop1, Washington USA.
- DO NOT MISS THESE SEO PRACTICES!
- PromoRepublic Review: A Comprehensive Guide Before You Purchase
- PHP Training in Chandigarh