Fractional flow reserve (FFR) is a technique used to determine the blood pressure difference across coronary artery stenosis (blockage). FFR is considered as a standard to determine the need for angioplasty. This technique is carried out during the process of angiography and is useful for evaluating the amount of oxygen delivered to the heart due to the stenosis (blockage). Fractional flow reserve can be defined as the pressure after a stenosis, relative to the pressure before the stenosis.
- Essential Features of Virtual Private Server – BeTec Host
- Top 10 Best Canned Sardines in 2020 Reviews
- Professional Open Source Customization Services Company, USA – Logelite
- kaspersky technical support number
- Jual Souvenir Tas Laundry Custom Promosi
- Local SEO Company Chamblee | Local SEO Atlanta, Georgia
- HOE MAAK JE JE PANDA-ANTIVIRUS OPNIEUW SCANNEN ?
- Toronto Best Accounting Firm
- Send Flowers to Gwalior, order Flowers Delivery Online in Gwalior – Same Day & Midnight
- precision machined parts manufacturers