About three and a half hour drive north of Adelaide at the top of Spencer Gulf lies Port Augusta. It is a place that has often been dubbed as the “Crossroads of Australia” since it serves as the main intersection of the north to south route between Adelaide and Darwin, and the east to west route between Sydney and Perth.
As is any other crossroads, it gives every traveller a glimpse of the amazing journey he or she is about to have. Being the so-called crossroads of the land down under, it offers the best and most scenic entrance to the countries most coveted sceneries in the great outback.
- Architectural, Structural, Electrical and Interior Design Philippines
- How To Create A Lead Page Landing Page? Leadpages Features | Benefits | Pricing
- We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone
- Hire Laravel Developers | Laravel Development Company
- Miyan Biwi Mein Mohabbat Barhany Ka Aasan Amal
- Hopper dryer
- Reliable Creative Web Design Company in India
- telugu movies reviews and ratings
- A Short Guide to Different Types of Form 1040