Favorable growth of organic agricultural practices all over the world coupled with regional government initiatives to promote organic farming is bolstering growth of global organic fertilizers market. According to Research Institute of Organic Agriculture (FiBL) report, in 2015, over 50.9 million hectares of land is occupied by organic agricultural activities. The regions with the largest areas of organic agricultural land are Oceania (22.8 million hectares, which is almost 45% of the world’s organic agricultural land) and Europe (12.7 million hectares, 25 %). The countries with the most organic agricultural land are Australia (22.7 million hectares), Argentina (3.1 million hectares), and the U.S (2 million hectares).
- Enjoyment dolls Basel | Wonderful dolls & love dolls in Switzerland
- Most Valuable Smart Contract-Based MLM Plans-MLM software Tamilnadu
- wholesale t shirt manufacturers in india
- Apply For Ohio Unemployment Benefits
- Skiing Mannequins for Sale|Mannequin Supplier|ZIEL
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 – 1760 Posts
- Penzu – Which Is the Best Ecommerce Website Builder to Create an Online Store?
- Can we use automated software to edit photos?
- IT Certification Courses | Online IT Training Classes | Microtek Learning
- Cryptocurrency Wallet Development Company
- Category: Business