Sponsoring the immediate family to the UAE is a relatively inexpensive affair.
Your monthly salary should be Dh 4,000, or Dh 3,000 plus accommodation, in order for you to be eligible to sponsor your wife and children. If you are sponsoring your parents, your salary should be Dh20,000.
If they are outside the UAE, you should first apply for an entry residence visa, and once they arrive, you have 30 days to apply for the residence stamp.
Documents required include the typed application form, salary certificate, labour card, labour contract, attested marriage certificate, attested birth certificate of children, bank statement of three months, attested tenancy contract and Emirates ID.
- Free Stock Tips, Futures Tips, MCX Commodity Tips, Market Exchange
- Milkyway Multidimensional Services: Best steps to reach a reliable web design company
- Best SMO Company Services Delhi NCR
- Best Espresso Machine under 200
- IMPORTANCE OF WEBSITE DESIGN
- Top Commercial Vehicles Insurance Brokers and Agency
- How Does Ecommerce Help in Making Online Shopping Easier?
- What Should I Do Before Moving into a New House?
- Global Core Materials Market
- Let’s make a Career in the SEO Field
- Category: Health