Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on Monday asked the Centre to explore other options if Pakistan troops continue to violate ceasefire along the Line of Control (LoC).
Questioning Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif's silence on the issue, Omar asked whether these ceasefire violations are taking place at the behest of Pak PM or because he does not have any control over the prevailing situation.
- Sri Lanka National Cricket Team
- Global Calcium Carbonate Market
- The Meaning Of Rashifal
- Mobile, Web And Enterprise App Development Services
- Five Ways Teachers Can Boost Their Listening Skills In The Classroom
- Best Computer Coaching C C++ Java In Shimoga
- Mobile Marketing Company & Agency In Mumbai, India – Sharptech
- Oxirich Square One Price List
- HitBTC Number +1(888) 287-8183
- Do You Need An Ecommerce Website For Your Online Store?