Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on Monday asked the Centre to explore other options if Pakistan troops continue to violate ceasefire along the Line of Control (LoC).
Questioning Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif's silence on the issue, Omar asked whether these ceasefire violations are taking place at the behest of Pak PM or because he does not have any control over the prevailing situation.
- Incorporating Hospital Information System For Our Patients
- SBI PO 2020 – S22 | Ratio & Proportion 2 | IBPS PO | SSC CGL | Railways | MBA CET | Lokesh Sir
- S12: Sentence Connectors, Closet Test And Para Jumble For IBPS Clerk Mains I IBPS I Kaustubh Sir
- Audit Companies In Pakistan
- Suvarnabhoomi Infra Developers | Commercial Plots For Sale In Kothur – Vahinis Suvarna Sampada
- Best Wedding Caterers In Sirohi
- Chicago Limo Party Bus Service
- Second Marriage In India
- Kaspersky Technical Support Number Australia 1800-012-720
- ISO 27001 Training Bangladesh